Mirror Behavior For TG Women
I was recently at a cocktail party, and an interesting person asked about my work. They discussed “Mirror Behavior”. Goggle for details, but I am very interested in….how this will help the new Trans woman, with her movement. I found about 5 sites on Goggle, full of information.
To apply to how to look more feminine, herewith a few “jewels” I found.
1. Leaning forward towards the person speaking to you. (shows interest in him or her).
2. Straighten your jewelry, or move your hair.
3. Make direct eye contact and do not look at anyone else in the room. Show him interest. All of us are quility of doing this. However, when you’re interested in dating someone…this is very important.
4. Act shy. Okay all males. This is important, Don’t take control. This is probably the one personality issue, my clients have the most difficulty changing.
5.Keep a prolonged look (but do not make them uncomfortable).
6. Practice not blinking. In fact, practice your facial “looks, smiles, eyes, teeth, etc. before you begin going out, so you get comfortable with your new image.
7. Ask the other person, about themselves. Wait until they ask about you…before you mention very much about yourself.
8. Women are comfortable with more space between them…than men are. Generally about 2 feet.
9. When you shake hands, keep your hand shake light, and keep your fingers and skin soft.
10 And, be sure and lean into them briefly when you are introduced or say hello.
11. Remember their name!
12. This is a must, keep your new feminine voice soft. Use the feminine gestures, I showed you in Vol 3 (Gestures When Speaking)
13. Try to point your toes, towards your date.!